Current level of development of general systems theory, theoretical and applied informatics (computer science) and information technologies opens a wide spectrum of research in self-organizing systems. The research in self-organizing information systems is of a particular interest because such information systems possess a number of special features named in the section "Subject area of our web site".
We carry out research into the following directions:
1. Designing the architecture (structure) and functioning of Self-organizing Information Systems | details
2. Conceptual modeling of data domain and interaction between Self-organizing Information System and users | details
3. Developing evolutionary data model and structure of evolutionary database | details
4. Dynamic maintenance of system-isomorphic correspondence between conceptual data domain and evolutionary database in Self-organizing Information System | details
5. High-level data recognition and data procession on basis of automatic construction and transformation of grammars | details
6. Creating complex evolutionary data structures and implementing of them in the form of structure of autonomous component | details
7. Automatic creating and maintenance of correct, reliable and effective knowledge system in Self-organizing Information System | details
8. Developing of automatic programming methods allowing Self-organizing Information System to improve and complete itself | details
9. Designing architecture (structure) and functioning of Evolutive Information Systems | details
Achieved results are published in the following journals:
- "Problems of Informatics" (Novosibirsk, Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics SB RAS);
- "Program Products and Systems" (Tver, Research Institute "CenterProgrammSystem");
- "Issues of Radio electronics". Series "Electronic computing technics". (Central Research Institute "Electronics", Moscow);
- "Izvestia of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinsky, physical, mathematical and technical sciences". (Penza, Russia);
- "Biocosmology - neo-Aristotelism", bilingual Electronic Journal of Universalizing Scientific and Philosophical Research based upon the Original Aristotelian Cosmological Organicism (Veliky Novgorod, Russia).
- "Problems of Computer Science in Education, Management, Economy and Technics", International scientific and technical conference. (Penza, Russia);
- "Models and algorithms for imitation of physical and chemical processes", International scientific and technical conference (Taganrog, Russia);
- "Innovations in management and education: technical, technological and methodical aspects", International scientific and practical conference. (Tula, Russia).
- Second International Seminar on Biocosmology (Veliky Novgorod, Russia);
- VII Saint-Petersburg Interregional conference "Information security of Russian regions". (Saint-Petersburg, Russia).
Please become familiar with published results of our research in the section "Publications chronology" and section "Information systems | Publications". Moreover all the sections of our web-site contain in generalized view the main ideas of our research.
If you carry out research into the same fields or into closely related fields, please contact us. Your results are of a great interest for us. It may happen that you received important results in the issues in which we face cruxes today. Also it is possible that our results shine a light on some issues in which you face cruxes.
So, we offer collaboration by means of interchange of papers and results for emerging synergetic effect and essential acceleration of your and our research.